Brookcliff Resident Membership Levels
– shall pay no initiation fee to join as a Full Member, regardless of membership status prior to July 31st, 2002;
– owner’s family has all rights, privileges and responsibilities to and for all recreation areas and facilities, including voting rights, newsletter, physical access to all paths, bridges, play structures, fields, courts and swimming facilities, as well as membership in any teams which may use our facilities and attendance at any recreation-sponsored activities on or off the property;
**Civic Member (unavailable after March 1, 2003)
– shall pay no initiation fee to join as a Civic Member, regardless of membership status prior to July 31st, 2002;
– owner’s family has all rights, privileges and responsibilities to and for all common areas (excluding the tennis courts and swimming pool), including voting rights for non-recreation matters, newsletter, physical access to all paths, bridges, play structures, as well as attendance at any association-sponsored activities held at the pool or tennis courts;
Non-Member (no longer available)
– shall pay no fees to any Brookcliff-sponsored association;
– owner’s family has no rights, privileges or responsibilities to or for any common areas, no voting rights, will not receive a newsletter or any Brookcliff sponsored event invitations, does not have permission to trespass on any sidewalks, paths, bridges, play structures, fields, courts, pool or other association-owned property, and may not attend any social activities sponsored by the association;
If you are considering the sale, purchase, lease or rental of a home in our subdivision, please verify the property’s membership status and account balance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide the address of the home along with your contact information.
*Per the terms of the agreement, those property owners signing for Full or Civic membership, and having paid an initiation fee or “share”, were offered a $25 discount off 2003, 2004, 2005 & 2006 annual dues. The “share” has no value and no privileges of ownership.
**Civic membership is unavailable after March 1, 2003.